DirectoryNotFoundException?

Topics: User Forum
Jul 27, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Hi guys brand new to Html Agility Pack, and not much wiser when it come to c# however; trying to get the fundamentals rolling and fallen at the first hurdle.
        HtmlAgilityPack.HtmlDocument htmlDoc = new HtmlAgilityPack.HtmlDocument();
        htmlDoc.LoadHtml(strHTML);  //Use to load from a string
Trying to load the string its throwing a DirectoryNotFoundException and looking for D:\Source\htmlagilitypack.new\Trunk\HtmlAgilityPack\HTMLDocument.cs

I've had similar problems with sqlite interop I think it was and the advice was dump the pdb file associated with the assembly dll I tried that with this but it just recreates it! Can anybody set my right ?
Thanks
Aug 8, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Hi Andy,

What is the value of strHTML? It should be HTML source. If it contains a path you should be using the Load() method.
Aug 8, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Its a string containing html - extracted from the body of an email contained in outlook. Not a file which I believe is what is required for load()

LoadHtml() works fine now.

In the end I resolved this problem however after reinstalling using NuGet whilst the problem was still evident, deleting the pdb file as mentioned above worked - to be frank I dont know what was different between the NuGet and prior install but I dint have time to analyse the issue further.

Thanks for coming back anyhow Matt