Parse a webbot tag

Topics: User Forum
Sep 2, 2009 at 11:25 PM

Hi,

I have an html file (that was created using frontpage) with the following:

<!--webbot bot="SaveResults" s-email-format="TEXT/PRE" s-email-address="newaccountsetup@xyz.com" b-email-label-fields="TRUE" b-email-replyto-from-field="TRUE" s-email-replyto="Req_Email" b-email-subject-from-field="TRUE" s-email-subject="NAME" s-date-format="%m/%d/%Y" s-time-format="%I:%M %p" s-builtin-fields="Date Time" s-form-fields="NEW_EMPLOYEE MODIFY_ACCOUNTS ---------- Requestor Req_Email NAME EMPLOYMENT TITLE EMPLOYEE_ID ADDRESS CITY STATE ZIP COUNTRY LOCATIONPHONE EMPLOYEEEXTENSION DEPARTMENT MANAGER MANAGER_PHONE MANAGER_EXTENSION FAX DISTRICT GM COSTCENTER STARTDATE" u-confirmation-url="confirm.htm" startspan -->

Which is contained in between a form tag. I need to retrieve the 's-email-address' field from this webbot tag. Can someone tell me how I could do this?

Thanks!

Sep 3, 2009 at 12:00 AM

since it's a comment tag HAP won't parse the attributes. One way would be to just replace the <!--webbot with <webbot and find the next --> and make it />. Then HAP would see it as a regular tag. Another way would be to take that node, grab it's full text and parse it on it's own. with htmldocument