Installing / Referencing HTMLAgilityPack

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Dec 9, 2009 at 9:18 PM

I downloaded the latest version of the software, I added a reference in my project but get the error: "Unknown build error, 'Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files\HTMLAgilityPack\HtmlAgilityPack.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)'".  I also tried to add the DLL to the 'bin' folder of my project but no dice.  Please do tell how to get this working!

Thanks for your help!

Eric

Dec 10, 2009 at 4:37 PM

What kind of project are you doing: Web Project, Web Site, Windows Console, etc... usually you right click  on references then add then browse to the existing lib location (where you stored it). U are using Visual studio right?

Coordinator
Dec 23, 2009 at 4:53 PM

I suppose you're using the (very unfinished) VS 2010. please have a look at this http://blogs.msdn.com/brada/archive/2009/12/11/visual-studio-project-sample-loading-error-assembly-could-not-be-loaded-and-will-be-ignored-could-not-load-file-or-assembly-or-one-of-its-dependencies-operation-is-not-supported-exception-from-hresult-0x80131515.aspx