This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Developer Forum

We have moved!

Fetching attributes from HTML comment

first post: saurabhm1106 wrote: Hi, I have HTML comment with attributes, which I need to parse. ...

Re HtmlAgility dll issue

first post: rpremkumar10 wrote: Hi I have added the htmlagilitypack.dll in my .net windows appli...

How to do integration between websites?

first post: Det1 wrote: I have a site (C #) where I need to go to an external site. Record ...

Latest Source tree for 1.4.9.5?

first post: John_H_Bergman wrote: I am looking for the "official" repository for 1.4.9.5, it looks li...

latest post: mikemill wrote: John, did you ever find the source? I'm assuming it's what is poste...

Does HAP automatically close TCP Connection?

first post: rekiller wrote: Hi there, Does HAP close connections? I have to scrap like 1000 ...

using htmlagilitypack with ajax div load c#

first post: khoivietech wrote: I want to get the content in a tag div after page done: http://avia...

latest post: ranbla wrote: It would be nice if someone deleted all the stupid spam here. If yo...

Extraction of Text from HTML

first post: nirmalrajj wrote: I have a scenario of extraction proper texts from HTML. consider ...

How to correct hrml body tag

first post: viral9979 wrote: Hello, i want to correct out below tags, need to move ending </bo...

Compile for .NET 2.0 CF

first post: Shovinus wrote: Hi guys unfortuantely I only have Visual Studio 2012 and 2005, I ne...

Can Somebody please Provide a working source code in C# to Scrap Images Sources from a given Url ? Many Thanks

first post: AnthonyZaidan wrote: Can Somebody please Provide a working source code in C# to Scrap Im...