Discussions under Project Management Forum

Documentation

first post: scwebgroup wrote: Hmm... How do we find out the details of this software? There is n...

latest post: ncolvin wrote: That does not work under windows 10. Even if it is unblocked, only...

HtmlAgilityPack parsing html using templates

first post: Sakthivel85 wrote: Hi, I have heard from my friend that it is possible to parse html...

latest post: CoolSpin wrote: Can you guys show your code, or make a sample to demonstrate it? ...

Ajax Request

first post: totti240282 wrote: You can intercept or make requests via ajax

latest post: totti240282 wrote: Help me please.

Strong Name for PCL Binary

first post: ms_dcoleman wrote: I just download the nuget package for 1.4.9 and the both of the Por...

Can i modify innerText of HtmlNode <p>?

first post: khoapham wrote: i have a simple html code <p style="background-color:#FFFFFF;" alig...

How do that to get content as photos by html agility pack?

first post: Englbach wrote: f (sense_list_item != null) { foreach (var node2 in s...

HTML5 support

first post: icemanind wrote: Does the Html Agility Pack parse HTML5?

latest post: UweKeim wrote: It also fails with non-self-closing tags (which _is_ valid in HTML5...

How to get name into class of div by htmlagilitypack?

first post: Englbach wrote: I want to get text into class it like "pos-4275...". Definitely, Th...

Is there an easy way to convert from HtmlNode to XDocument or XmlDocument in C#?

first post: traedoril wrote: I want to take the object I get from HtmlAgilityPack and convert it...

Using HAP with multiple threads.

first post: zephercode wrote: Hi, I have noticed that there is no way to use HAP with multiple ...