This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Project Management Forum

We have moved!

Change website code

first post: dongu2 wrote: I want to change the code for the website: https://www.sapatrekking...

Latest Source tree for 1.4.9.5?

first post: John_H_Bergman wrote: I am looking for the "official" repository for 1.4.9.5, it looks li...

latest post: mikemill wrote: John, did you ever find the source? I'm assuming it's what is poste...

Documentation

first post: scwebgroup wrote: Hmm... How do we find out the details of this software? There is n...

latest post: quicktrick wrote: **ncolvin wrote:** > That does not work under windows 10. Even if ...

HtmlAgilityPack parsing html using templates

first post: Sakthivel85 wrote: Hi, I have heard from my friend that it is possible to parse html...

latest post: CoolSpin wrote: Can you guys show your code, or make a sample to demonstrate it? ...

Ajax Request

first post: totti240282 wrote: You can intercept or make requests via ajax

latest post: totti240282 wrote: Help me please.

Strong Name for PCL Binary

first post: ms_dcoleman wrote: I just download the nuget package for 1.4.9 and the both of the Por...

Can i modify innerText of HtmlNode <p>?

first post: khoapham wrote: i have a simple html code <p style="background-color:#FFFFFF;" alig...

How do that to get content as photos by html agility pack?

first post: Englbach wrote: f (sense_list_item != null) { foreach (var node2 in s...

HTML5 support

first post: icemanind wrote: Does the Html Agility Pack parse HTML5?

latest post: UweKeim wrote: It also fails with non-self-closing tags (which _is_ valid in HTML5...

How to get name into class of div by htmlagilitypack?

first post: Englbach wrote: I want to get text into class it like "pos-4275...". Definitely, Th...

Is there an easy way to convert from HtmlNode to XDocument or XmlDocument in C#?

first post: traedoril wrote: I want to take the object I get from HtmlAgilityPack and convert it...

Using HAP with multiple threads.

first post: zephercode wrote: Hi, I have noticed that there is no way to use HAP with multiple ...

Version for compact framework?

first post: techi wrote: I have seen unanswered topic http://htmlagilitypack.codeplex.com/Th...

latest post: maciojun wrote: I can't make HtmlAgilityPack cf2.0 reference working with System.Xm...

get attribute

first post: moqol24 wrote: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> <bookstore> <book> ...

How to get a link mp3 online from website???

first post: Englbach wrote: Can Http Agility Pack get a link from website as IDM download mana...

Being crashed application when using http agility pack on universal

first post: Englbach wrote: public async void LoadData() { //Getting of data ...

Login & Javascript

first post: totti240282 wrote: Good Morning, I'm trying to login to a website, step all parameter...

latest post: hhashim wrote: Has anyone had any luck with enabling Javascript with Htmlagilitypack?

How to get url of the video or the mp3 by Http Agility Pack????

first post: Englbach wrote: How to get url of the video or the mp3 by Http Agility Pack???? It...

Why don't I catch be null errors on "div.SelectSingleNode(".//span[@class='pos']").InnerText.Trim(); ".Help me to sovle it.

first post: Englbach wrote: url = await getstring.GetAsync("http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...

Problem with HtmlWeb.cs

first post: bondredo wrote: Hello world ! Please, excuse my bad english, I'm French... I wo...

latest post: Corobori wrote: Avez-vous résolu ce problème ? J'ai le même. J'ai trouvé. J'étais...

Check whether an element is displayed inline or block

first post: cornel1428 wrote: I'm currently using HtmlAgilityPack to parse some HTML files and I ...

Source Code for 1.4.9

first post: pseudocoder wrote: I am using HAP 1.4.9 via NuGet in a current Visual Studio project. ...

latest post: DarthObiwan wrote: The latest source is available here http://htmlagilitypack.codeplex...

answered by: DarthObiwan wrote: The latest source is available here http://htmlagilitypack.codeplex...

Get Ordinal Index of paragraph element

first post: ami_gkv wrote: Hi, How can I get the Ordinal Index of a paragraph element in HTM...

Project outdated?

first post: mushkhan wrote: Nuget says 1.4.9 (2014), project page says 1.4.6 (2012). problem ...

How to parse special characters

first post: jibin4119 wrote: Hi , how can i extract special characters like $ using htmlagility ...

latest post: andipandi wrote: Those worked for me: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6665488/ht...

How to set encoding when using HtmlAgilityPack.HtmlDocument.LoadHtml

first post: PokemonCraft wrote: Thread on SA : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25395547/how-to-s...

Add-Type htmlagilitypack.dll fails - help?

first post: HappyWindowsAdmin wrote: I've tried doing add-type .\htmlagilitypack.dll with powershell v2 ...

latest post: SunnyKumar wrote: Sikkepitje, thanks for sharing the resolution... I was hitting the ...

HtmlAgilityPack.HtmlWeb and Cookie

first post: totti240282 wrote: Hello, is possible with this object manage authentication cookies ?

Any news / plans for V2 ?

first post: _Noctis_ wrote: Some of the bugs (null on empty collection) are marked as V2, but i...

Examples how to use this library for Windows Phone and/or Windows 9

first post: eitanbarazani wrote: I am looking for some sample code how to use this library. Looked a...

Portable Class Library

first post: vincent_lauzon wrote: Would it be difficult to make this great project a Portable Class L...

latest post: Anthony_Maisak wrote: Hope, someone will answer here. PCL build is a must.

Help for parsing please

first post: mk148a wrote: Hi, i have some problem. I cant parsing this count, because its to ...

WP8 problem with Htmlagilitypack

first post: BalaViknesh wrote: This is the function I used to get the string content from the webs...

Commercial License

first post: bikrantsharma wrote: Hi - I see that it is been asked at few places but it will be great...

latest post: Rhyous wrote: While I am not an attorney, so this isn't expert legal advice, I am...

Help: Visual Basic HTML Agility Pack How to Grab Images from Table Cells

first post: bottlefury wrote: Hope someone can help as I have spent ages trying to figure this ou...

I dont see any examples.

first post: cellurl wrote: I know I need this code, I just don't see any big/full examples sta...

Transfer My Credential from winform to Yahoo Login page inside the Mozilla Firefox Browser

first post: Pritish wrote: Hi, I want to transfer my winform control data (such TextBox, radio...

StackOverflowException

first post: AArnie wrote: Hi, I have an application that uses the HtmAgilityPack to parse, th...

latest post: zsubmitter wrote: it seem it still not solved nowadays at 1.46.

docHouse.Load() : problem with relative path

first post: acheo wrote: Hi, When I use the full path on my laptop, dochouse retreives the...

Stripping harmful HTML from user input, but allowing other HTML?

first post: frogbody wrote: Has anyone used this tool for such a task? I'd like to allow us...

latest post: liquidprinter wrote: Thanks PatrickBurrows, Your code are helpful and it's work, Again t...

HtmlWeb and login

first post: totti240282 wrote: Is possible with this object "HtmlWeb hw = new HtmlWeb();", just lo...

Cache problem

first post: jdu wrote: It seems to me that the caching feature of HtmlWeb doesn't take URL...

latest post: lascard wrote: I have the same issue since I would like to loop over some url. I ...

Link extraction problem

first post: intes2013 wrote: I have written a code in VB.net. The expected output of my progra...

latest post: yadegari wrote: I think this code could help you However, we have to change the cod...

Html Agility Pack cannot find

first post: caras wrote: hi, i cannot use this components. Please help me, http://www.ye...

Getting information on specific fields of length N in a html file using xpath And placing them in some textbox vb.net

first post: tbasoft wrote: Hello my dear friends at codeplex I am a novice vb.net programmer I...

problems with accents when extract the te text with InnerText

first post: Vkt0r wrote: I'm try to extract the text of a html file, but inside of <h3> tag ...

why ignore four specified string

first post: heidi_fang wrote: see code below, what ignore four string: &, >, <,"?? public static...

I want to get the link url when i click on the link..

first post: Ehtasham wrote: in my default.aspx page in page load I am doing this. When i click...

How can I get the variable in javascript section of HTML

first post: Javey wrote: I want to get a variable of string in the javascript section , ho...

not found HtmlWeb.cs

first post: Matute2008 wrote: Hi!, when I want to create a new instance of a class HtmlWeb, I get...

Paging problem

first post: ga7188 wrote: Hi, I have a website to scrape which has paging on it. When I use...

Modify HTML before sending to client

first post: testcode007 wrote: Hello, I am trying to implement a solution where I want to change...

Project status

first post: alexandernyquist wrote: I'm interested in fixing a bunch of issues and contributing to this...

latest post: darrylwhitmore wrote: Could you elaborate a little on what you are going to take out in y...

How do I contribute to Html Agility Pack project?

first post: charrVintage wrote: I have downloaded the source code and made the fix. I have also sta...

Somebody can upgrade fizzler to support HtmlAgilityPack v1.4.6 ?

first post: xiebbs wrote: Somebody can upgrade fizzler to support HtmlAgilityPack v1.4.6 ? I...

latest post: san82 wrote: Did you overcome this problem? I need to use the Removemethod of Ht...

Multiple negation condition with SelectNodes

first post: arsh wrote: Hi , I have an application where i want to check if any node is pr...

latest post: arsh wrote: Hi , I got the solution by trial and error, thought of sharing it ...

get string from html code

first post: aryaei wrote: hi, can someone give me hrlp about how can i use html agilitypack ...

latest post: LeeJeary wrote: Can you put up some more samples of the string a problem I see her...

modify output on the fly

first post: magnum wrote: hi to all. i would like to know how can i modify the output of an ....

latest post: drewnoakes wrote: What's more, if I run this on the stream returned by OpenRead(uri)...

why some html pages does not turn to XML with Html Agility ??

first post: jixin wrote: example: StringBuilder sbXml = new StringBuilder(); ...

How to use Html Agility Pack to find all nodes in the html document and remove the attributes in each node?

first post: jixin wrote: 1 how to use Html Agility Pack to find all nodes in the h...

System.Xml.Xpath error on window xp for Visual Studio 2008

first post: lyly000 wrote: I installed htmlagility pack and developed a new program but when ...

HtmlWeb not loading a particular website

first post: craastad wrote: StackOverflow link for more details: http://stackoverflow.com/ques...

Load XML inside the HTML source code

first post: selecao338 wrote: There are some XML tags inside the HTML source code of a website ...

Couple questions about Html Agility Pack - Sanitize Html

first post: theNatd wrote: Hi folks! I have couple questions, hope you all help me. 1)Html Ag...

Encoding

first post: rmoritz wrote: Hello everyone,when i save a webside (htmlweb class), that i loaded...

latest post: Claus_L wrote: Hi all! Having the same problem as described by rmoritz above. Trie...

Problem with pack 1.4.5

first post: acheo wrote: hi, I downloaded the build 1.4.5 and put the .dll file in my bin\d...

latest post: acheo wrote: Just tried build 1.4.0. Same results...

Port HtmlAgility Pack to Metro App

first post: krish84 wrote: Hello, I created a Blank XAML metro app using VS2012 RC. Have writ...

latest post: krish84 wrote: Hello darthobiwan, Thanks for your replay and advise. This process ...

stackoverflow exception - cannot trace cause

first post: c786engineer wrote: I am using the htmlagilitypack to parse an xml document. I use it t...

latest post: kazaddress wrote: Did you find an answer for this?

Extract/Parse basic html table without headers

first post: Khorem wrote: I have tried several examples here but its not leading me to the c...

latest post: Khorem wrote: Figured it out! :) Here's for the newbees like me :) using ...

Latest version

first post: JobaDiniz wrote: Why the version here at codeplex isn't the latest? 1.4.4 http://nu...

latest post: JobaDiniz wrote: The nugget 1.4.4 version is the stable one? Which one is the stable...

Can this be used in windows phone 7

first post: Hundre wrote: My project notices me that I need reference the System.Xml 2.0.0. ...

Possibility to be added as developer for creating test cases

first post: Kenneth_aa wrote: Hi Is it possible to be added to the project so I can create tests...

latest post: jalalnet wrote: yes you can add the dll file to your project

Validate/fix a html content

first post: code3 wrote: Hi all, Is it possible to validate/fix a html content with HtmlAgi...

A bug when save to a stream

first post: chenhzexe wrote: The methods "public void Save(Stream outStream, Encoding encodin...

Inner Text but the hard way

first post: zola320 wrote: I need to get some text from this web page http://openbook.etor...

Extracting Images And HTML From .html File

first post: sandersonann11 wrote: Hello, I'm new to the Html Agility Pack and was wondering if someo...

Problem selecting within a node

first post: StevePWaltham wrote: Hi,I am parsing some html files that I need to extract data from to...

latest post: bigpete666 wrote: In the last persons example, just change the line to read: string t...

Next release date

first post: neilwalters wrote: Hi When is the next release planned for HAP? I've heard talk of ve...

problem : using htmlagilitypack with c#

first post: mohammedokasha wrote: problem : using htmlagilitypack with c# problem : using ht...

latest post: Nime wrote: ... CookieContainer container = new CookieContainer(); ... //Pr...

"//div[@id='resultStats']" Error

first post: imsiyat wrote: hi everbody. i want to get the google resultstas div. but i dont. i...

convert htmlagilitypack node to htmlelement .net

first post: oghenez wrote: I have just used htmlagilitypack to extract all link as htmlnode f...

What is the default timeout for htmlagilitypack

first post: MonsterMMORPG wrote: Hello. I am using latest build of htmlagilitypack. I downloaded and...

How to match the Text without the node?

first post: brakejoke wrote: Hello guys, I have written an application to parse the html c...

Webpage won't load in web.load method

first post: mmalik15 wrote: I am trying to load a wepage using the following code but the proce...

WCF Serialization issue

first post: wabmca wrote: Hi,I am using HtmlAgilityPack in a WCF Service. It is giving serial...

Removing unwanted nodes using HTML Agility pack

first post: dkilani wrote: Is it possible to remove nodes with let's say (//table, inputs) tag...

Incorrectly recognized by <form> tag

first post: maivit wrote: When the <form> tag is being sought, you can not get its children. ...

latest post: pnmcosta wrote: it's got to do with overlapping, if you want it to work, just do Ht...

Evalute string

first post: chanip wrote: Is there a way to programmatically evaluate expression of Html Agil...

Get innerhtml of certain element with class.

first post: jerodev wrote: Hi,Is it possible with this pack to get the innerhtml of a certain ...

Getting Img Src and Href

first post: jt3231 wrote: I have pages that use images as links, and I am trying to get the l...

latest post: jt3231 wrote: This is what I did, but it is only returning the src value of the f...

HAPExplorer revamped

first post: bernardsofateam wrote: Hello,I am the coordinator of the Sofa project: We wrapped the Aval...

latest post: jDictionary wrote: I really like the addition of the source view in the top left panel...

HtmlBaseNode.cs

first post: hongzhi2010 wrote: HtmlBaseNode.cs,the "htmlagilitypack-91044\Branches\2.0.Experimenta...

I need Some Help

first post: lark125 wrote: Hey guys i need some help with the htmlagiltity packi got this code...

HTML Data Extract In vb.net

first post: rasubd wrote: how could i get value from this source codehere my source code. her...

Silverlight

first post: two55309 wrote: Anyone have a simple example using Silverlight? I have a reference...

Extract N-th tag using xpath

first post: JIBIN4119 wrote: <td valign="top" class="productListBody"> <b>hi</b> xvxvxcvxc<br ...

Parsing tags with attributes

first post: oghenez wrote: i have this code Dim htmldoc As HtmlDocument = New HtmlDocument(...

pharsing HTML modified by java

first post: adzik wrote: Hi, I need to pharse html from www.allegro.pl But there is a proble...

Microsoft Office / VBA interoperability?

first post: drkhdr wrote: First: Very good work, HAP closes an important gap in what MS libs ...

vb.net to catch HTML data Problem

first post: antonysym wrote: hi everyone,I have the code using vb.net to catch HTML data say pri...