Discussions under User Forum

Does Html Agility Pack supports XPath 2.0?

first post: nir_hp wrote: Does Html Agility Pack supports XPath 2.0?

latest post: yentrangkorea wrote: Thank for sharing Tôi là chủ công ty dịch vụ [thiết kế web shop](ht...

Is there any way to update the OuterHtml?

first post: YusrilMR wrote: Is there any solution to update the OuterHtml, like we can update t...

Why do we have separate HtmlDocument.Load() methods instead of constructors?

first post: Poma wrote: What is a motivation for this?

Documentation

first post: scwebgroup wrote: Hmm... How do we find out the details of this software? There is n...

latest post: ncolvin wrote: That does not work under windows 10. Even if it is unblocked, only...

HtmlAgilityPack document is double encoding   to  

first post: owlyowlowl wrote: Hi guys we have an   in a span and trying a LoadHtml on a new Docum...

Replace all images in HTML by a base64 version

first post: matheo_DE wrote: I am looking for a way to replace all images in a HTML string by it...

GitHub Fork with nuget package

first post: ThomasPP wrote: Hi, I needed to introduce some fixes to HTMLAgilityPack Especial...

Can't seem to remove nodes

first post: NoshTilYouPlotz wrote: Embarrasingly trivial problem, but I've only ever used HAP for scra...

HtmlAgilityPack parsing html using templates

first post: Sakthivel85 wrote: Hi, I have heard from my friend that it is possible to parse html...

latest post: CoolSpin wrote: Can you guys show your code, or make a sample to demonstrate it? ...

HTMLAgility in UWP App => List all url of an website

first post: jodahush wrote: Hello, I want to List URL of an Website. It works via Regex and Agi...