This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under User Forum

We have moved!

htmlagilitypack how to get link XPath

first post: Habababa wrote: Hi all, Please tell me how to get XPath expression to link from thi...

latest post: warboyo wrote: Whats the web page so i can see the full source.

Extraction of Text from HTML

first post: nirmalrajj wrote: I have a scenario of extraction proper texts from HTML. consider ...

Documentation

first post: scwebgroup wrote: Hmm... How do we find out the details of this software? There is n...

latest post: quicktrick wrote: **ncolvin wrote:** > That does not work under windows 10. Even if ...

Does Html Agility Pack supports XPath 2.0?

first post: nir_hp wrote: Does Html Agility Pack supports XPath 2.0?

latest post: yentrangkorea wrote: Thank for sharing Tôi là chủ công ty dịch vụ [thiết kế web shop](ht...

Is there any way to update the OuterHtml?

first post: YusrilMR wrote: Is there any solution to update the OuterHtml, like we can update t...

Why do we have separate HtmlDocument.Load() methods instead of constructors?

first post: Poma wrote: What is a motivation for this?

HtmlAgilityPack document is double encoding   to  

first post: owlyowlowl wrote: Hi guys we have an   in a span and trying a LoadHtml on a new Docum...

Replace all images in HTML by a base64 version

first post: matheo_DE wrote: I am looking for a way to replace all images in a HTML string by it...

GitHub Fork with nuget package

first post: ThomasPP wrote: Hi, I needed to introduce some fixes to HTMLAgilityPack Especial...

Can't seem to remove nodes

first post: NoshTilYouPlotz wrote: Embarrasingly trivial problem, but I've only ever used HAP for scra...

HtmlAgilityPack parsing html using templates

first post: Sakthivel85 wrote: Hi, I have heard from my friend that it is possible to parse html...

latest post: CoolSpin wrote: Can you guys show your code, or make a sample to demonstrate it? ...

HTMLAgility in UWP App => List all url of an website

first post: jodahush wrote: Hello, I want to List URL of an Website. It works via Regex and Agi...

error on get Attributes[].Value

first post: tqk2811 wrote: mod plz remove this thread. my problem was resolve. thank

StackOverflowException in HtmlNodeCollection.GetEnumerator()

first post: oskarkv wrote: Hi! I'm writing a web crawler, and I get a StackOverflowException ...

Ajax Request

first post: totti240282 wrote: You can intercept or make requests via ajax

latest post: totti240282 wrote: Help me please.

Difficulty with XPath to get a single result

first post: Aquiace wrote: I'm not yet very familiar with XPath, but what I'm trying to do sho...

XPath finder current issues

first post: sledge_hammer wrote: Has anyone done any modification with the xpath finder? I seem to ...

Can i modify innerText of HtmlNode <p>?

first post: khoapham wrote: i have a simple html code <p style="background-color:#FFFFFF;" alig...

How do that to get content as photos by html agility pack?

first post: Englbach wrote: f (sense_list_item != null) { foreach (var node2 in s...

HTML5 support

first post: icemanind wrote: Does the Html Agility Pack parse HTML5?

latest post: UweKeim wrote: It also fails with non-self-closing tags (which _is_ valid in HTML5...

Controlling parsing of < in element text

first post: evpaulj wrote: Hi, Have been using htmlagility pack for a while now, spotted a p...

How to get name into class of div by htmlagilitypack?

first post: Englbach wrote: I want to get text into class it like "pos-4275...". Definitely, Th...

Visual Studio Debugger Visualizer for HAP

first post: ThomasMaierhofer wrote: I've just finished the first version of a Visual Studio Debugger Vi...

latest post: cyotek wrote: Hello, I've just been using this and found it very helpful for res...

Is there an easy way to convert from HtmlNode to XDocument or XmlDocument in C#?

first post: traedoril wrote: I want to take the object I get from HtmlAgilityPack and convert it...

Could not load file or assembly 'HTMLAgilityPack

first post: pixelmeow wrote: I'm getting the following error message after installing the HTML A...

Html Agility Pack - Help Skipping Table

first post: anavagomez wrote: I have a small function that removes extra spaces, tabs, new lines,...

latest post: anavagomez wrote: I think that an easy way I can do this is by finding out if the tab...

Retrieve <ul> and <li> tags which in div in div.

first post: omerdemir wrote: Hello Here is my HTML <div class="main"> <div class="front> <div cl...

latest post: omerdemir wrote: var lnks = document.DocumentNode.SelectNodes("//ul[@class='link...

Using HAP with multiple threads.

first post: zephercode wrote: Hi, I have noticed that there is no way to use HAP with multiple ...

HTML and MemoryStream

first post: CGSJohnson wrote: Can anyone find a reason for this code not working? That is, for t...

latest post: CGSJohnson wrote: Doesn't the next line save the contents of the HTMLDocument into "h...

How much information is loaded by HtmlWeb.load([url])

first post: morfrei wrote: Hi, I would like to ask if I use HtmlWeb.load([url]) method - is ...

get attribute

first post: moqol24 wrote: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> <bookstore> <book> ...

Being crashed application when using http agility pack on universal

first post: Englbach wrote: public async void LoadData() { //Getting of data ...

Login & Javascript

first post: totti240282 wrote: Good Morning, I'm trying to login to a website, step all parameter...

latest post: hhashim wrote: Has anyone had any luck with enabling Javascript with Htmlagilitypack?

Problem with HtmlWeb.cs

first post: bondredo wrote: Hello world ! Please, excuse my bad english, I'm French... I wo...

latest post: Corobori wrote: Avez-vous résolu ce problème ? J'ai le même. J'ai trouvé. J'étais...

Html Entities get html encoded?

first post: joergbattermann wrote: Hello there,how come or how do I prevent HAP to "double" encodes ht...

latest post: ikibiki wrote: ``` string noNbsp= Regex.Replace(inputHTML, @" ", "").Trim(); ```

InnerHtml works wrong!!!

first post: xjf_hgkjzyxy wrote: i wirte some code in LINQPad: void Main() { var html = new Html...

DIV background-image to image

first post: dornellas wrote: i'm newbie here. I need to transform div background-image to image ...

Check whether an element is displayed inline or block

first post: cornel1428 wrote: I'm currently using HtmlAgilityPack to parse some HTML files and I ...

Source Code for 1.4.9

first post: pseudocoder wrote: I am using HAP 1.4.9 via NuGet in a current Visual Studio project. ...

latest post: DarthObiwan wrote: The latest source is available here http://htmlagilitypack.codeplex...

answered by: DarthObiwan wrote: The latest source is available here http://htmlagilitypack.codeplex...

Get Ordinal Index of paragraph element

first post: ami_gkv wrote: Hi, How can I get the Ordinal Index of a paragraph element in HTM...

Newbie Select Question

first post: Duckman wrote: Hi I have the html below and essentially want to build a Diction...

latest post: Duckman wrote: Is the below weak - it sort of gets the first two cells - but if fe...

Need help with SelectBodes

first post: MrSnrub wrote: Hello, I am a complete novice to XPath and the HtmlAgilityPack. ...

latest post: jonnydev13 wrote: Not sure if you need help with this any more, but I figured I'd ans...

parse text from class of complex html file

first post: overdev wrote: Hi. First of all I'm a beginner in programming. I just want to get...

Unknown error caused by HtmlAgility pack

first post: Hitmanpt wrote: Hi I have this code on a Universal App (Windows 8.1 and Windows Pho...

Parse inner HTML tables to a DataTable issue from a web page

first post: pothireddys wrote: Hi All, I need to parse inner HTML tables from a web page and ...

Getting No Source available Error - There no source code available for the current location when using HtmlAgilityPack

first post: pothireddys wrote: I am the beginner and trying to read an HTML page ( .htm page) , wh...

latest post: pothireddys wrote: Hi Lee, thanks. got it. yes, its the file path issue. there is some...

How to parse special characters

first post: jibin4119 wrote: Hi , how can i extract special characters like $ using htmlagility ...

latest post: andipandi wrote: Those worked for me: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6665488/ht...

How to set encoding when using HtmlAgilityPack.HtmlDocument.LoadHtml

first post: PokemonCraft wrote: Thread on SA : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25395547/how-to-s...

Get Children of FORM tags - Powershell

first post: mycpl_1 wrote: I've come across several people reporting how the default setting f...

latest post: mycpl_1 wrote: I figured it out. `[HtmlAgilityPack.HtmlNode]::ElementsFlags.Remov...

Add-Type htmlagilitypack.dll fails - help?

first post: HappyWindowsAdmin wrote: I've tried doing add-type .\htmlagilitypack.dll with powershell v2 ...

latest post: SunnyKumar wrote: Sikkepitje, thanks for sharing the resolution... I was hitting the ...

HTML Agility Pack: HREF

first post: rizzotti91 wrote: Hi, I've following html code: <td headers="header1"><b><a href="w...

latest post: rizzotti91 wrote: Any help please?

HtmlAgilityPack.HtmlWeb and Cookie

first post: totti240282 wrote: Hello, is possible with this object manage authentication cookies ?

Searching contents of a php page?

first post: halo3productions wrote: I'm looking to load a .php web page, and search the contents of the...

htmlAgilityPack reteveing data from table

first post: jrmac wrote: I have a table I wish to scrapping just the surnames with some diff...

Parsing xPath of tag <form>

first post: PG_LoLo wrote: There is old bug - Html agility pack incorrectly identifies xPath o...

How to scrape some data from a website using HTMLAgilityPack

first post: sikni8 wrote: I have the following Crawler.cs helper class: _using System; using...

Examples how to use this library for Windows Phone and/or Windows 9

first post: eitanbarazani wrote: I am looking for some sample code how to use this library. Looked a...

HtmlAgilityPack 1.4.6 gzip is not a supported encoding name

first post: rip2444 wrote: Im trying to load a webpage but i keep getting the following error:...

remove html tags but keep formatting like bold and italics

first post: adandrea wrote: is it possible to use the html agility pack to remove the html tags...

Huge Memory Consumption

first post: geniusgullu wrote: Hello Page.LoadHtml() seems to take huge memory while loading htm...

HTML table contents are parsed wrongly

first post: horned_reaper wrote: I'd like to read out phone numbers from a HTML table. However the c...

Help for parsing please

first post: mk148a wrote: Hi, i have some problem. I cant parsing this count, because its to ...

Xpath in HtmlAgilityPack

first post: JobaDiniz wrote: The Html that I need to parse looks like this: <tr><td class="listi...

answered by: JobaDiniz wrote: The Html that I need to parse looks like this: <tr><td class="listi...

WP8 problem with Htmlagilitypack

first post: BalaViknesh wrote: This is the function I used to get the string content from the webs...

Fumbling with parsing HTML table

first post: PeterDaniels wrote: I'm struggling to get the <tr> rows and <td> cell values out of an ...

How do I tell HAP to not make modifications to my code?

first post: babzog wrote: I don't want it to "fix" my code (which is not even an entire page,...

latest post: Undercover1989 wrote: I would also be interested if this is possible.

Parsing Nginx Auto Index

first post: Technicolour wrote: I'm trying to parse an nginx auto index page to get the links from ...

Issue with xpath

first post: krosty wrote: Does Httpagility pack support indexes in xpath expression. I have a...

Dispose()?

first post: daninmanchester wrote: I am using Ants memory profiler and seeing 100s of instances of the...

Help: Visual Basic HTML Agility Pack How to Grab Images from Table Cells

first post: bottlefury wrote: Hope someone can help as I have spent ages trying to figure this ou...

Is this available for windows phone 8.0?

first post: todinsan wrote: i dont see dll's for win phone 8 when i downloaded. could i be able...

latest post: todinsan wrote: Actually I realized that it is indeed available to use through nuge...

Problems with HTML Character References (e.g. '&#65297;') with proposed fix.

first post: chrismaeda wrote: I downloaded the source code and made a unit test (appended below) ...

latest post: katrash wrote: A better fix would be to consider all possible Html Entities like t...

how to extract nested href

first post: shree80 wrote: Hi I am willing to extract email id form following html I tried lo...

latest post: paulohumberto42 wrote: This code will work: doc.DocumentNode.SelectSingleNode("//div[@clas...

How to whitelist br tag in asp.net, C#, website using HAP to sanitize

first post: code515151 wrote: I've searched all over and can't find a solution to this. I have ...

Make HtmlNode.WriteTo virtual

first post: Dzonny wrote: We have a CMS with rich editor. The editor is inserting special HTM...

latest post: Dzonny wrote: Honestly I have no idea. I haven't seen any memory issue with HAP i...

StackOverflowException

first post: AArnie wrote: Hi, I have an application that uses the HtmAgilityPack to parse, th...

latest post: zsubmitter wrote: it seem it still not solved nowadays at 1.46.

Problems with large amount files

first post: sharop wrote: Hi, i've decided to use HtmlAgility pack to resolve some features o...

latest post: zsubmitter wrote: it is a big issue for HAP. i try to perf it. anyone give some clue?

Update your browser | Facebook message

first post: afzaalahmadzeesha wrote: Hi, I am new to HtmlAgilityPack, and was told to load the meta da...

docHouse.Load() : problem with relative path

first post: acheo wrote: Hi, When I use the full path on my laptop, dochouse retreives the...

Stripping harmful HTML from user input, but allowing other HTML?

first post: frogbody wrote: Has anyone used this tool for such a task? I'd like to allow us...

latest post: liquidprinter wrote: Thanks PatrickBurrows, Your code are helpful and it's work, Again t...

MHT Read & Write

first post: Teddos wrote: Hello, I've been using this excellent html parser for a little whi...

latest post: PeterB wrote: I too have this question.

HtmlWeb and login

first post: totti240282 wrote: Is possible with this object "HtmlWeb hw = new HtmlWeb();", just lo...

HtmlAgilityPack Unable to connect to the remote server

first post: noth50 wrote: Got a problem with Html Agility Pack When I run my code it says "Un...

Substitution under the node

first post: businessabstracti wrote: Sorry for asking, however I am a bit lost here. I need to parse ...

On Windows Phone

first post: alanjmcf wrote: For the benefit of others. This should be included in the docs so...

latest post: jiten4tune8 wrote: The problem is due to HtmlAgiliyPack version. This issue can be sol...

Link extraction problem

first post: intes2013 wrote: I have written a code in VB.net. The expected output of my progra...

latest post: yadegari wrote: I think this code could help you However, we have to change the cod...

Html Agility Pack cannot find

first post: caras wrote: hi, i cannot use this components. Please help me, http://www.ye...

Getting information on specific fields of length N in a html file using xpath And placing them in some textbox vb.net

first post: tbasoft wrote: Hello my dear friends at codeplex I am a novice vb.net programmer I...

Problem with encoding....

first post: KanKubrat wrote: Hi, i am new to c#. Sorry for my poor english. I am using a Html Ag...

trying to validate HTML not working for me

first post: rrincon wrote: I'm trying to use HTML Agility pack to valid HTML entered by users,...

problems with accents when extract the te text with InnerText

first post: Vkt0r wrote: I'm try to extract the text of a html file, but inside of <h3> tag ...

How to use this pack to fetch the search result from a webpage?

first post: RobbyAmes wrote: I wants to fetch the search result form a webpage e.g. search tool ...

DirectoryNotFoundException?

first post: CallMeAndy wrote: Hi guys brand new to Html Agility Pack, and not much wiser when it ...

latest post: CallMeAndy wrote: Its a string containing html - extracted from the body of an email ...

Get first n characters but preserve tags

first post: mihalisgr wrote: Hello, What I wanted to achieve is a kind of html content preview...

hi i need code for my blog- Popular post of "day" ? is there any can help ?

first post: markxz wrote: My blog have popular post widget but it shows on "7 days" basis can...

HTML parsing awec windows 8 app store

first post: chourouk2013 wrote: Bonjour :) Je vais vous poser mon probléme . En fait je veux fair...

iterate through like items

first post: jarrette wrote: HTML I'm scraping is below. It contains a post and 2 replies: <div ...

latest post: jarrette wrote: just for the record, I figured this out and wanted to post the answ...

No child nodes for FORM objects

first post: Ariman wrote: I've found that after parsing any <form/> node does not have any ch...

latest post: joelverhagen wrote: > In Html specification form tag can overlap, so Htmlagilitypack ha...

Scrape website without document extensions

first post: Pebsi wrote: Is there a way to get htmlagilitypack to load a webpage in windowsp...

Option not to fix malformed HTML

first post: noamcohen wrote: Hi, I was wondering if there is an option the set HtmlDocument not...