This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under General

We have moved!

Sanitizing string issue

first post: Agupta299 wrote: I'm using HtmlAgilityPack to sanitize user entered rich text and st...

Please Help extract data

first post: Surreal64 wrote: Hello, excuse me but now I'm exhausted :-( I would like to extrac...

Nuget Install is prompting for C# files.

first post: omaether wrote: Hello, Can anyone tell me how to stop Html Agility Pack from pro...

Error in parsing HTML tags

first post: MarianG wrote: I found an error, when I parse a following string: "<h4>text h4</...

Return contents between two TR tags using HTMLAGILITYPACK

first post: padosan wrote: I have been trying to scrape some data off a website. The source ha...

Support for .NET Core

first post: djanosik wrote: Hi, are there any plans package compatible with ASP.NET 5 running...

Portable version?

first post: nesteruk wrote: Is there a portable version of the library?

Count size of loaded content, or preferably transferred size

first post: moriarty wrote: Hello! First of all, thanks for a great piece of software! Neat a...

latest post: moriarty wrote: Of course I came up with one possible solution just after I posted ...

The '"' character, hexadecimal value 0x22, cannot be included in a name.

first post: SystematicSystem wrote: Hello, at this line: Dim NewHTMLString As String = XDocument.Parse...

Bug

first post: czhfw wrote: How does this bug can repair? <root> <record> <ti>ajfjafe fi J ...

Extract href by anchor text?

first post: arya6000 wrote: HelloI'm brand new to agilitypack and did some searching but did no...

latest post: jmjc95 wrote: I see that this was never answer, but just in case someone else is...

HtmlAgilitypack on strings C#

first post: Lobsterfun wrote: Will this project work if I have a string with regular text as wel...

latest post: adandrea wrote: *

insert order is reverse on removechild and keepGrandChildren is true

first post: Hubo0831 wrote: HtmlNode HtmlNode.RemoveChild(HtmlNode oldChild, bool keepGrandChil...

Can we use HTML Agility pack for store apps

first post: rahiakil wrote: hi , I want to develop windows phone 8 apps. They are not for com...

Do not wantto get &nbsp; if no innerHTML exist for tag that is being parsed

first post: bird wrote: Hi , I am parsing HTML page and in the fields I do not want to get ...

New Features/Versions: HAPLight, HAPCompact, .NET 4.0 and Unit Tests

first post: darthobiwan wrote: I just blogged about new projects I've added to the Html Agility Pa...

latest post: zsubmitter wrote: i found HtmlAgilityPack.fx.4.0.csproj share the same source code in...

Merging fizzler with HtmlAgilitypack

first post: cvertex wrote: Has anyone taken a look at Fizzler before?http://code.google.com/p/...

latest post: zsubmitter wrote: i'd like consider to do such merge. how can I contact you? any one ...

StackOverflowException workaround

first post: unconnected wrote: I've got StackOverflowException while scanning sites with complicat...

sgml?

first post: boomhauer wrote: does HAP officially support sgml files?

How to handle free text containg characters such as '<' or '>'?

first post: ibrarm wrote: The example below does not work: <span class='ocrx_word' title='bbo...

How to access <SELECT><OPTION>.InnerText

first post: boxabirds wrote: (replying to entries in this forum is broken at the moment so I've ...

latest post: totti240282 wrote: You're forced to modify the source ?

Text Highlight color

first post: arsh wrote: Hi , How can i highlight the text color?

latest post: arsh wrote: hi , I got the solution using the text property "text.Highlight(Hi...

how find input of form in html with htmlagilitypack?

first post: evr wrote: I have a program that you're using htmlagilitypack, which dll's I'v...

[resolved] How to import ?

first post: Blooheek wrote: Hi, i'm new in this project and I would to use this for parse html ...

latest post: Blooheek wrote: Ok, it's resolve. I've imported the .dll with Nugget Manager. Easy...

How do i use HtmlAgilityPackSanitizerProvider

first post: PokemonCraft wrote: I don't want to use ajax control toolkit sanitizer as it sucks bu...

I can not get <embed > tag

first post: trantoan67 wrote: <div id="player_trailer" class="c_trailer" align="center"> <embed ...

latest post: CodeCleaner wrote: Did you try embed.InnerHtml instead of embed.InnerText?

Regex to get the class data from the .css file

first post: arsh wrote: Hi , How to extract all the .class data from an stylesheet for t...

xml error parsing

first post: arsh wrote: Hi all, For any xml , parsing the file to check the syntax and a...

How to extract Name , address from a telephone directory webpage

first post: waleedmakarem wrote: Dear Sir, I appreciate your support to extract location name , a...

Selecting all nodes containing text()

first post: danthepcguy wrote: Hello, I have been struggling to resolve this problem I am having...

Xpath

first post: arsh wrote: Hi , Can any one suggest how can i write the xpath for the follo...

latest post: Dzonny wrote: 1) //span[text() or br] 2) //a[span or img] this works for immediat...

Selecting node based on attribute / removing unknown attributes

first post: arsh wrote: Hi all , "How can we select all the nodes which does not have the...

latest post: arsh wrote: Hi Lee, Can linq will become an option to get the result ?

"OR" condition while selecting attributes

first post: arsh wrote: Hi , In HAP i found "|" works as "and" condition, then what's the...

To remove the unknown attributes

first post: arsh wrote: How can i remove all the attributes other than some specific attrib...

Can I parse VML with this pack ?

first post: sendi_t34 wrote: Can I parse VML with this pack ? just tired one VML didn't work.....

latest post: sendi_t34 wrote: the vml is generated from outlook .. which has a table 3x2 and one ...

Is there a wildcard to filter

first post: elwilly wrote: Hello I like to capture the rows that contain a class with a text ...

latest post: LeeJeary wrote: Perfect.. Glad it's working.. Lee On Jan 30, 2013 11:04 PM, "arsh...

Parsing HTML Table Data

first post: Pikoro wrote: I have been searching on google for the last day or so and I cannot...

latest post: arsh wrote: Hi eosjack, Did you find the solution for case sensitivity?

HtmlAgilitypack on strings C#

first post: Lobsterfun wrote: Will this project work if I have a string with regular text as wel...

Locksmith San Antonio

first post: kristamonroe wrote: www.sanantoniolocksmithservice.net is the best locksmith to come t...

WP 7.1 version wants requires System.Xml.Xpath, this is not avabile

first post: Quandrastorm wrote: System.Xml.Xpath is not avabile on default windows phone os 7.1 so...

After initial SelectNodes(string) , html document in memory changed.

first post: kyung8267 wrote: Hello , I would like to ask you guys some question about this prob...

Kansas City Locksmith

first post: kristamonroe wrote: Kansas City Locksmith is the best locksmith to come to you and unl...

How to load a file directly from the web?

first post: dirkhd wrote: Hey guys, maybe I am a little bit confused right now, but how ca...

latest post: liubaobao wrote: What I did was download the Html page using WebClient.DownloadStri...

How to get node specific value from HTML source

first post: teol801 wrote: Hi everyone, I can't seem to retrieve the value of a node using th...

Remove element, but not innerHtml

first post: bjarkeck wrote: <ul> <removeThis> <li> ...

latest post: codeprof wrote: Good luck var Content = doc.DocumentNode.SelectSingleNode(@"//...

The type or namespace name 'HtmlAgilityPack' could not be found

first post: willtx wrote: Sorry for the newbie question. I added ausing HtmlAgilityPack;to th...

latest post: werdnareid wrote: i have the reference and am having the same problem....not sure why...

Extracting a table from a page

first post: possad wrote: Hi all Currently I am trying to extract a table from a page that c...

latest post: darrylwhitmore wrote: Here's one way to do it. I like to use Linq, but you can do it othe...

Any way to associate HtmlAgilityPack classes with .NET Html classes?

first post: jsoldi wrote: I could really use some way to cast from a System.Windows.Forms.Htm...

latest post: sodevrom wrote: Like in any other programming thing ... you need the idea, everyth...

OptionWriteEmptyNodes break XML declaration

first post: youxu wrote: I use HtmlAgilityPack to load HTML and write back, and I set Option...

latest post: youxu wrote: anyone know how to resolve this issue?

extraction of the link name from html page

first post: Rug88 wrote: Hi at all, Can I extract the names of the links on a html page? Fo...

Line Incorrect?

first post: henleycomputer wrote: Line 79 of NameValuePairList appears to be incorrect.Replaced with:...

Parsing out the TITLE tag of HTML pages

first post: dirkster wrote: Hi guess I've created a simple demo app using the Agility Pack at:h...

Selecting specific childs of childs of childs...?

first post: JacoboPolavieja wrote: Hello all! I'm new in using HAP and so far have been impressed (dea...

latest post: NicolasR wrote: Did you solved your problem? I am facing the same problem where Des...

Help pls

first post: ProX_Alex wrote: Hi,help me please.I have file - test.html (http://86.57.254.183/tes...

show page

first post: hsl89 wrote: how can i show this on a windows form c# site is megahits.fm and th...

retive img src link

first post: hsl89 wrote: have this code to get the img src link but it just finds for http ...

Does HAP for WP7 contain the func 'SelectNodes' ?

first post: qdwang wrote: hey guys, I'm using HAP for WP7 to do some HTML parsing work.But I ...

latest post: holyfetzer wrote: Windows 7.1 still knows no System.XML.Xpath so the 7.1 lib is not w...

New HTML Agility Pack Testbed

first post: nullstring wrote: HAP Testbed features:Built-in web request Live preview on Xpath res...

webbrowser.goback()

first post: hsl89 wrote: webbrowser.goback() doest work if previous page is getting some cod...

NullReferenceException on HAP for WP7

first post: qdwang wrote: At this URI "http://wap.kdslife.com/t/1/15/6673395/?u=0&sc=235&rnd=...

how to show this?

first post: hsl89 wrote: i need to show this (see image) i want to show this litle table tha...

not getting correct value from img src tag

first post: hugo_luiten wrote: i have this code: HtmlAgilityPack.HtmlWeb loader = n...

Invalid Node.OuterHtml property

first post: shital wrote: Hi!I am facing a problem while using the Node.OuterHtml property to...

Doctypes and tags

first post: MasterShadow wrote: Hello all, this is my first post here. We just recently started usi...

error utf8 encoding with htmlagilitypack

first post: anhnongdanit wrote: hi all. i read and parse site html and save to database i use htmla...

Load HTML page to string

first post: BlackGarlic wrote: Hi, eveyrone. I am working on a HTML Email merge project. Idea is ...

Xpath in htmlagilitypack

first post: xuanhung123 wrote: I use "copy XPath" on firebug to get xpath from website. I have use...

Find Node Ending Line

first post: proxdeveloper wrote: Hello, I can't see to find the proper documentation for this.I know...

latest post: proxdeveloper wrote: From my understanding of the code, it doesn't actually process node...

License question

first post: vendetta wrote: Does the Html Agility Pack license allow me to compile the source c...

null reference exception

first post: nonsonoio wrote: Hello I explain what I would do immediately: I have to extract dat...

Extract Forum Thread Content

first post: _kevin_ wrote: Hi Guys,I wonder if anybody here could help me out.I am building a ...

latest post: _kevin_ wrote: dherbe wrote: Hey using HTML agility pack it should be pretty eas...

Is there a way to convert an HTML page to XHTML

first post: scorpius420 wrote: Is there a method in HTMLAgility pack to allow me to reliably and a...

i can not load entire site document

first post: anhnongdanit wrote: i try to htmlagilitypack to get document link http://vsd.vn/p4c22/t...

parsing html

first post: evil80 wrote: Hi, I'm looking for a way for extracting the content of an html...

Want to select one occurance not all

first post: paps_k wrote: Can Somone tell me how to get the following code working? if (HtmlN...

x-user-defined is not a supported encoding name.

first post: shital wrote: Hi, I am trying to parse a html document having charset=x-user...

latest post: shital wrote: Hi darthobiwan, I still have problems with the x-user-defined encod...

how to get characters inside html tags

first post: petrucino wrote: hi all..sorry if my english so bad..i have a problem with my thesis...

to read HtmlNode always take a long time

first post: leder wrote: In my work,I got HtmlNode's InnerHtml and InnerText ,OuterHtml,Nam...

Replace ASP.net WebForm Page Text with a Hyperlink

first post: Michael88 wrote: I have a Database with text and url pair. Now I want to parse the H...

latest post: dfang wrote: yes !

Compile Error - 'HtmlAgilityPack.HtmlNodeType' does not contain a definition for 'Attribute'

first post: frasera wrote: Hello i checked out the project and when i try and compile i get th...

latest post: dfang wrote: thanks very much !

No-Line-Breaker Bug in 1.4.0?

first post: ljichen wrote: Hi, I am using HAP 1.4.0 with this HTML file:<html><body><div><p>p ...

latest post: agility1 wrote: I'm joinning to this question. How to disable this bug/feature and ...

Using HtmlAgilityPack from unmanaged C++?

first post: jimithing wrote: Hey all,I'm trying to use the HtmlAgilityPack from unmanaged C++, a...

latest post: p2k wrote: Hi,I'm trying to use the HtmlAgilityPack as COM object (in MS Word,...

DocumentNode.SelectSingleNode Null Reference Exception

first post: omegaspecter wrote: I am parsing a large database of emails. I have already filtered o...

latest post: VikciaR wrote: HtmlDocument doc = new HtmlAgilityPack.HtmlDocument(); do...

Please delete.

first post: alimbada wrote: .

get live html data

first post: studio wrote: hi, how would i go about getting data from a website that changes o...

Why it convert xhtml to html

first post: xmen wrote: when the input has <br/> it will be returned as <br>...duh

latest post: jmoreno wrote: @xmen, ;-)

Navigating a Node Collection

first post: stevenjamesfrank wrote: I am trying to parse up some HTML and am struggling with the docume...

latest post: darthobiwan wrote: The HtmlNodeNavigator is used internally to help implement XPATH.It...

Documentation Problem

first post: stevenjamesfrank wrote: When I try to use the .chm help file to view the documentation, I g...

latest post: stevenjamesfrank wrote: Well that certainly helps! Thanks!

take a text from a site

first post: vagelis29 wrote: hi all!i am new with html agility pack..i want to use it to take th...

latest post: vagelis29 wrote: thank you for your time!perhaps i want an example in something bigg...

Getting frame's html from a google translate page

first post: KhurramHassan wrote: I have just started using HAP and find it very useful. I am having ...

latest post: KhurramHassan wrote: Thanks for the reply. I changed my code sometime ago to use the Goo...

HtmlAgilityPack Testbed

first post: Nullstring wrote: Hi all! I wrote a small app for this. Hope you like it http://www...

latest post: VikciaR wrote: Looks pretty nice.

Replace Tag with data from a datatable of dataset

first post: edderic wrote: I have a webbrowser for send bulkemail,the user can drag and drop d...

latest post: VikciaR wrote: You can parse html with htmlagilitypack, change html and send this ...

Parsing only shows one cell of data from table

first post: Mackavellio wrote: I have a dynamically created table on a web page that I need to ext...

latest post: VikciaR wrote: Read the book about C# - this will help you most. As I said before:...

Parse question

first post: lhalfon wrote: Hi!I've this tag's<div><p><strong>XX:</strong>1</p></div>How can I ...

latest post: VikciaR wrote: doc.DocumentNode.SelectSingleNode("/div/p/strong/following-sibling...

Entities problem with InnerText

first post: javiermarin wrote: Hi, My question is why when I get the InnerText property of a fiel...

Problem while parsing the li tags.

first post: shital wrote: Hi!I am trying to parse a web page which has some content in the li...

SelectSingleNode relative to a node

first post: daveroberts wrote: Hello,I have a document with a bunch of posts. I select them all l...

latest post: daveroberts wrote: My fault. I forgot the dot at the beginning of the xpath.

How to get xpath from browser

first post: megetron wrote: I need xpath grabber from a a web page in IE or FireFox.There are a...

latest post: lhalfon wrote: yes please!!!

XPath problem

first post: bunker wrote: Hello, I have problem when using XPath to select dynamically create...

Remove line break before retrieving text?

first post: Datadayne wrote: Hi guys, im trying to retrieve this text on a webpage without the l...