Html Agility Pack Beta 2
is a minor update to Beta 1 with support documentation and a few more bug fixes. The two major additions are newly compiled help documentation and the Html Agility Pack Explorer
. HAP Explorer is meant to help visualize the node tree of the HtmlDocument object. It supports opening a static file or a url. Release Notes
- Added SandCastle/Docproject Documentation project. This will be used to generate Chm and HxS documentation files
- Added new Html Agility Pack Explorer project. This is a wpf application that can be used to explore the HtmlDocument node tree.
- Major cleanup on the code base. Ran an Aggressive Resharper code cleanup across the library. Updated XML comments and other minor tweaks for smaller and concise code
- Included patch for enabling Proxies when getting a url for parsing
- Fixed XPath property to not include the #document node
The Documentation project requires Sandcastle
and the Visual Studio 2008 SDK
installed. For this reason it is only included in a separate solution.